How we choose the Best Online Bookmakers
Bookmakers are out to make money, so you need to bet with the brands that will offer you bang for your buck:
- Welcome bonus and promotions: Without a doubt, the most important aspect of this bookmaker review are the promotions. When it comes to the welcome bonus, don’t just got for the most generous deal. Many bookmaker free bets contain a load of wagering requirements. Similarly, you can tell a lot from online bookmakers UK as to the promotions and rewards for existing customers.
- Customer service: This often gets overlooked but is a huge factor with our bookmaker review. Try to find a bookmaker that is available 24/7, or provides a number of channels to contact the team.
- Features: Our top UK bookmakers are jam-packed with special features, including live streaming, in-play betting, handicap betting, cash out options, regular promotions and loyalty clubs. Any time you are looking to sign up, check out the bookmakers’ features to ensure you are registering for an account in the right place.
- Sportsbooks: Without a doubt, the sportsbooks is essential for registering with a bookmaker. Does the site offer a good market and betting opportunities? Do they offer decent betting odds compared to other bookmakers? Likewise, consider the bookmaker margins. The sportsbook is the crux.
Bookmakers Near You
The bonus of online betting is that every bookmaker is near you. In fact, they’re on your phone or computer. Online betting is easier, more efficient and, often, boasts exclusive promotions that you can’t get when visiting a betting shop. The likes of William Hill and VBET are available in a second, with the bookmakers always updating their sites, so you have all the information to put your money behind the right team. That, combined with the live betting opportunities are reason to stay at home and bet, especially as you can read up on their latest betting tips and blogs.
Bookmakers Free Bets
Today, most online bookmakers offer free bets. Bookmaker free bets are the bread and butter of the industry, and it’s hard to choose the right one. Don’t just go for the face value, and consider the terms and conditions also.
Almost all bookmakers provide bookies offers for new customers. Generally, you can profit from them – particularly with matched betting. The best bookies offers for new players, however, are those that require no deposit or do not require to wager your bonus. Essentially, these offers are risk-free and help you to get used to the brand. Typically, there are wagering conditions, but they are few with sportsbooks. Just keep an eye out and opt for the ones that don’t require you to jump through hoops to make money.
We take a look at the best Sports and Football Bookmakers and Betting Companies. These include welcome offers, reviews, sign up offers and more.
Online bookmakers that are not listed above – This does not mean avoid, we will be adding more bookmakers and reviews over time.
Best Betting Companies in the UK – We say William Hill at the moment but these things can always change and we will keep this page regularly updated.
UK betters are in a good position as betting companies are regulated in the country, and there are lots of ways to place bets if you’re over 18.
With so many great betting platforms on the internet, it can be hard to know which is best. If you want to create an account with just one of the big names, or perhaps even a name you haven’t heard before, where do you even start? Well, thanks to us, you don’t need to grab a notebook and undergo hours and hours of painstaking research. Instead, we have done all the hard work on your behalf.
The main things to look for are as below:
1. Free bets and welcome offers
2. Market range and ability to build bet builders
3. Easy registration, deposit and withdrawal
4. Reputation and experience
5. Customer Service
And Most Importantly the Best Odds!